Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Nature Calls

Now isn't this funniest stamp?! It's one of the new releases this month at Doodle Pantry and it just tickles me. Think of the some of the sentiments you could use with this one and wouldn't everyone have fun getting a card with this picture on it!  It's called "Nature Calls" - isn't that the truth!


The Nature Calls collection comes with several pre-colored digis and black outline images as I used here and colored with Copic markers.  The sentiment I used is part of the set and so are both the digi papers I also incorporated in my card today.  The layout is my own design.

I love the toilet paper background digi paper - how cute is that to go with this hysterical image.  This card is sure to brighten anyone's day with a chuckle or two.

We have a new challenge at the Doodle Pantry Blog.  You get a free image just for playing along and using your Doodle Pantry digis.  Come join in the fun this month!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Colinda said...

Hihihihi, love it!!! I think I would have fallen for this one too!
Have a sunny day, Colinda

Heide said...

Very cute!

Linda Anderson said...

Hehe! This set gets me a gigglin' every time. Love that paper too. A really fun card Sharon.

Linda

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous, fun creation. You did a phenomenal job coloring the outhouse. Love how you tied the digi paper and sentiment into your design.

Pia S said...

I love this card - I'm sitting here with a smile on my face while writing this! What a fab sentiment for the theme of your card. And seriously - who came up with the idea of making patterned paper with toilet rolls!? But good for you - it works perfectly with this card. Hihi!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this layout - I must try it! This is so "stinkin" cute!

Emma Fewkes said...

How wonderful ... that's been my week ... down the toilet :) Love this one!

Debbie said...

Awesome card!! This set makes me laugh but this is great to bring a smile to someone when they are down, for sure!!