Saturday, August 22, 2009

Blog Award!

Thanks to Brandy at Brandy's Stamp and Share blog http://www.starstampers.blogspot.com/ for this award!

I hadn't been in my email in several weeks and when I arrived there this morning this "One Lovely Blog Award" was there from Brandy. Wow! This totally makes my day, week, month......! Thanks so much Brandy for passing this along to me!

And to think I've only had my blog up and running for about a month - actually only two weeks when Brandy picked me for the award!

Now, I get the honor of passing the appreciation to fellow bloggers which is such great fun.

The guidelines (fun rules) of this are to accept the award (yes, I do!) and post it on your blog with the person's name that granted the award and a link to their blog (see beginning of post for Brandy's blog link).

Then select 15 other blogs for this award that you've newly discovered and want to share the award with. Contact them through email letting them know they've been chosen for the "One Lovely Blog" award with a link to your blog so they can get the award image and details to post on their own blog.

So I am passing along the "One Lovely Blog" award to the following 15 bloggers who I've newly discovered and whose work is an inspiration to me and that I think are simply awesome - enjoy ladies and thanks for sharing your creativity!

Yvonne - Yvonne's

Chris - Purple Peonies

Laura - Daydreams and Dandelions

Julie - Julie's Open Window

Leigh - Sunflower Studio

Plaid Pony - My Inky Fingers

Claudia - Pretty Pressings

Frances - Stamp Owl's Studio

Kim - Paper in the Works

Geny - Madison Avenue

Rowena - Crafty Pagan Designs

Julie - The Write Stuff

Betty - Stamping to the Wright

Patricia - Stamping with Kokirose

Cathleen - Crooked Card Creations

4 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

How kind of you to share this award with me. It is always my goal at The Open Window to offer fun and inspiration along the way.
Make sure you log on to win my blog candy next time you visit!
I will post my award over the weekend as I think about those who have inspired me!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

thank you for your award.
Claudia

StampOwl said...

thank you so much for the award, so glad you are enjoying my blog

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Thanks so much for the award and your lovely comments!