Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ahoy Matey!

Ahoy there Matey! It's Wednesday and that means a new challenge at our mother ship Sweet Sketch Wednesday! We have a terrific sketch this week and StampFairy as our sponsor so let's get started.

This sketch is fun and fast to go together and highlights your tall images just perfectly. It was created by our own Sally Dube and I know you'll enjoy working with it.

We all love the adorable images that Gerda creates for StampFairy and are so lucky to have her sponsor the challenge this week. For me it was fantastic to create with StampFairy images again - it's been a while since I was on the team there.

One lucky Grand Prize winner of the challenge will receive a $10 gift certificate to the StampFairy shop for playing along at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  Thanks for your generous sponsorship Gerda!

To create my card this week I chose this cute Lenny Pirate image.  Lenny is one of my favorite teddy bears from StampFairy. He was brought to life with Copic markers, a glitter pen on the earring, sword and treasure box as well as crystal lacquer on his nose. I found these perfect papers at Hobby Lobby during our trip last week.  StampFairy images are so fun to color - stop on over to the StampFairy store and try it out for yourself!

Now to see more of these incredible StampFairy digi stamps with our sketch, visit us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  The design team pulled out all the stops this week to show off the variety of StampFairy images and you'll be so inspired by what they created.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Sharon I love your card this week. What a great image for a young masculine card. I adore your colour comb and design papers and your colour is perfect. Great card take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Joanna M. said...

Oh Em Gee ... Lenny as a pirate is sooo stinkin cute! Love him and your card!! Fantastic work!!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous colouring Sharon, love the papers, such a great card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

mulberry station said...

Fabulous job coloring up this little guy. Love your adorable card, Sharon. I have to chuckle because I think this is the same paper I am using on my card for next week. Have a great one!
Hugs, Nancy

Linda Anderson said...

Ahoy right back at ya! Such a sweet card, love your image and papers too. Simply adorable.

Linda

Sally Dube said...

Oh my goodness, how cute!! Love the image and the papers look custom ordered =). How fun!!
Blessings to you Sharon!!
Sally

Heide said...

Sharon,
Such a cute card. Perfect papers. Oh how I would love to get over to Hobby Lobby, it seams like it have been ages since I have been.
Hugs, Heide

Unknown said...

Great card Sharon. Your colouring is amazing and I love your colour scheme. Great boy card. Holly xx