Saturday, May 18, 2013

Wise Winston

Oh my goodness! What happened with blogger while I was traveling last week? Totally missed my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesday and what a shock that was when I logged in  this morning! Well here it finally is and I hope it inspires you to join us in the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week.

We have another terrific sketch from Sally this week. I like the added flair of the rounded corners and the ribbon treatment overlapping the image on this one.

Digi Stamp Boutique is our sponsor this week. Sally Ann is always so generous in providing prizes for our winners each month.  The Grand Prize winner of the challenge will receive 6 free digi images of their choice from Digi Stamp Boutique - a fabulous prize for all the fans of Sally Ann's images! Thanks Sally Ann!

I love the character Winston the owl at Digi Stamp Boutique and this one is perfect for all the graduation cards I'm needing this year. This image is aptly called "Winston Graduation" and he's so cute. He was colored with Copics and paired with papers from MME "Fiddlesticks" collection.

So there you have it - better late than never!  Now stop on by Sweet Sketch Wednesday and see the other fun creations with Digi Stamp Boutique images and then join us in the fun challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm always petrified that I haven't set my posts up properly, but never mind, you are here now!

Your card is great. Love your circle border and your rounded corners.

Have a great rest of the week.

Holly xx

Kathie said...

Hi Sharon what a cute Graduation card. This is such a sweet image and I love your design papers and embellishments used. Great card and wishing you a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Linda Anderson said...

Totally adorable Sharon! Love your image and wonderful papers. Fun twine and star/button embellie too.

Linda