Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Gone Bananas !

Well I've just gone bananas - literally - with this cute card for the new sketch challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday starting today!

Here's our fun sketch this week - a blast from the past sketch, originally designed by Arlana for Week 149 of our challenges. It's a sketch that goes together fast and can look clean and simple or fussy depending on the designer papers you use for the background.

Here's another take on the sketch when it originally appeared back in April 2012.

Our sponsor this week is Paper Addictions and Jackie Matthews the owner and designer of the cute images you'll find there.  The Grand Prize winner of the sketch challenge will receive five digi stamps from the Paper Addictions Etsy Shop. Thanks Jackie for your generous sponsorship of Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

I chose this adorable monkey from Paper Addictions and he's so happy with his stash of bananas - appropriately it's called "Gone Bananas".  He was colored with Copic markers, the papers used are from Reminisce Monkey Business collection and I found the perfect embellishments at my craft store - monkey and banana buttons!

Stop on by Sweet Sketch Wednesday to see the other darling Paper Addictions images that the design team created for your inspiration with challenge this week! You'll go bananas over those too!

Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card certainly made me smile this week Sharon.

Amazing image and perfect papers.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
x

Marsha said...

oh, my goodness. This monkey card is sooo cute. Love the image and perfect embellishment!

mulberry station said...

I can remember your first card. It seems like yesterday...wow. Your card this week is so stinkin cute!! Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just so cute...the button are the perfect touch to this cute image!!!

krcmasterpiece said...

Sharon-that money is ridiculously cute!! Great job!

Heide said...

So cute, you know I love this! Even better in person.
Hugs, Heide

Heide said...

So cute, you know I love this! Even better in person.
Hugs, Heide

Joanna M. said...

Love all the bananas and that darling monkey. Fantastic card this week!

Kathie said...

Hi Sharon, sorry I'm late commenting but I've been away with my family for a few days break before the boys go back to school this coming week. Love your sweet card this little Monkey is so cute and your papers and embellishments are just perfect you really nailed it this week my friend. Take care and hope you've having a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sally Dube said...

Sharon your card is super cute!! Love the monkeys - everywhere. This card just makes me smile =) (and wish I had a banana - lol).
Blessings to you!!
Sally