Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Magical Mermaid

Happy Wednesday friends and followers! It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. This is the last challenge of the month so it's one with a TWIST this week...  mermaids and fairies.  So pick any sketch we've had in 2014 and create a card using it plus a mermaid or fairy theme.  For my card, I chose the first sketch of March #SSW2-08.



We have a new sponsor for this week's challenge... Dilly Beans Stamps

Megan Suarez is the owner and illustrator of Dilly Beans Stamps and is oh so talented. We're really excited to be using her mermaid and fairy images this week. The grand prize winner of our challenge will receive three free digi stamps from Dilly Beans.  Thanks Megan for your generous sponsorship!

This is Nina Mermaid (DB-559) from Dilly Beans and I had a lot of fun coloring her wonderful hair with Copic markers.  I glittered her up as all mermaids should be. The papers are from my stash and I apparently cut the corner with the manufacturer info on it! I like that the paper had the bronze glitter which sort of looks like seaweed and fits today's theme.

Now stop on by Sweet Sketch Wednesday for more inspiration with Dilly Beans Stamps - some gorgeous creations from my team mates this week!

Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

Kathie said...

Sharon your card is so pretty I just love those design papers you've used and it's so funny all of you have used a pretty aqua in your cards with that same image just different shades and of course and different sketches. Thanks so much for the posting this week over at SSW2. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

So pretty Sharon! Love the sparkle.
Hugs, Heide

Linda Anderson said...

How absolutely gorgeous Sharon. Love your colors, perfect for the theme indeed.

Linda

Sally Dube said...

I just love the colors you have used!! Beautiful card and the flowers are awesome!!
Blessings to you Sharon!!