Monday, March 9, 2015

Sweet Little Mouse

Gosh I'm late in posting this and my apologies! A hectic work travel schedule and then off to Purdue to visit my son has kept me from my tasks on this blog. This is my inspiration card for the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday - no worries there's still time to play along with us in the current challenge.

Here's the fun sketch for this week. This is a good one for the larger images you have.

Bugaboo Stamps is our challenge sponsor this week. The lucky grand prize winner of the challenge will receive 7 free digi images - a fantastic prize! Our thanks to Bugaboo for the generous prize package.

This darling mouse from Bugaboo is simply called Girl Mouse and she happens to currently be free in the Bugaboo store.  She was colored with Copic markers and her bow popped up for character. The papers are My Minds Eye.

Now hop on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and see the wonderful cards the team has created using Bugaboo images.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hi Sharon, Your sweet little mouse turned out adorable...love this little freebie! You made her come alive....love the added jewel on her slippers and bow!
Hugs, Judi