Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Christmas in July-Mo's Digital Challenge #42

Hello stampers and followers!  This card is my contribution at the Mo's Digital Challenge #42 this week which is Christmas in July.  I love Mo's digital images but this is my first entry into one of her challenges. I've made it a goal to participate in a lot more online challenges because they're fun, you meet lots more fun gals and I get inspired by the challenge and all the creations from the other participants. 

For Mo's challenge, I used my favorite Christmas image that I got last year.  This little penguin was fun to color with my Copics and it was pretty cool (no pun intended!) to do a Christmas card when it's 90 humid degrees outside!  Ok, now you know I'm not organized enough to do my Christmas cards way ahead (usually procrastinate to the last possible minute!)

Unfortunately the DP is unknown - from my holiday stash.  I've sparkled up the snowflakes, added some die cut flourishes and a few buttons for fun.  Let me know what you think.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

Heide said...

Such a sweet image! Good luck with the challenge!

Elaine L. said...

This is a great card! I love the peppermint stripes and those pretty swirls. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful christmas card sharon
love that pinquin
your papers and colors are great


greetings karin

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is a beautiful Christmas card! Great job and congrats on your win.

ChristineCreations said...

He's so adorable! Colored beautifully!