Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Just a quick post late Sunday night on my card I created for my Mom.  These soft pretty colors remind me so much of her and the colors she wears a lot and looks best in.  She had tears when she saw this card and the handwritten note inside.

I created this sentiment in Paint.net with the colors matching these gorgeous papers from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline collection.  The rosette flowers are handmade.  The sentiment was stamped over with a Waltzingmouse Stamps - Vintage Labels 5 stamp before diecutting.


Here's my little freebie for all you Moms and daughters out there - you should be able to right click and save these to your computer - one in color and the other in black.

Happy Mother's Day and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Sentiment beautifully done. Thank you.

Emma Fewkes said...

What an absolutely GORGEOUS card for your mum. Love those colours, LOVE the flowers and the wonderful sentiment. Lovely job, Sharon <3.

Glenda Atkins said...

Your card is stunning Sharon,a card made with love, I can tell. Thanks for the sentiment freebie!

krcmasterpiece said...

I saw A LOT of Mother's Day cards-but this is my favorite! Love the design, colors & flowers. Really great.