Sunday, July 26, 2009

Chocolate Mousse Butterflies


This card was inspired by the designer papers - so pretty I had to have it and make a card but without detracting from the design. Truly the camera does no justice to this paper which is shimmery and glittery all over.

I cut out a section of the butterfly and flower DP from SEI called Chocolat Cherie. The left border I kept straight and right side I cut along the edge of the printed images. I mounted this on Pink Pirouette paper using dimensionals.

The image panel was then mounted on the striped DP from SEI called Chocolat Mousse that I oriented horizontally to contrast with the vertical image panel.

Really the only stamping on this card is the fabulous friend from the SU "Oval All" set!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Recipe:
Stamps - SU Oval All
Paper - SEI Chocolat Cherie and Mousse, SU Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink - Close to Cocoa
Accessories - Adhesive pearls, SU scallop oval and corner rounder punch and ribbon

No comments: