Sunday, March 21, 2010

Trendy Trees

Just a quick post with a card I did a couple months ago for a colleague that was retiring.  The DP is Cosmo Cricket "Want S'More?" and I love this paper from the moment I saw it.  The colors are my favorite thing but it's also a great paper for guy cards, which this was.  I also thought Stampin' Up Trendy Trees stamp set went perfectly with the paper.  I like that set too - quick and easy to put a card together with these stamps and the paper.  To add a bit of interest without using ribbon and other girly accessories, I stitched around the edge of the main panel of the card and the image panel.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Stamps:  SU Trendy Trees, AMuse Happy Retirement
Paper:  SU Mellow Moss, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Cosmo Cricket
Ink:  SU Mustard, Ruby Red, Cocoa, Moss
Accessories:  Rhinestones, Corner rounder punch

No comments: