Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chubby Little Angel

Happy day my friends! I just wanted to post a card here that I created for the StampFairy blog showing a sweet little bear cub that is one of my StampFairy favorites. The full post is on the StampFairy World blog along with the links to the several challenges I've entered this card in.  Please visit me there for those details. 

This little sweetie bear is called "Chubby Angel" and you can find him in the StampFairy Shop.  Some of the details for challenges include paper piecing, buttons and bows, handmade flowers and the sketch which is from Created 4 Fun challenges.  Papers are digital from Shery K Designs.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

This is so sweet!
Beautiful colours and design:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Heide said...

what a fantastic card!