Saturday, May 14, 2011

Yee Ha! New StampFairy Release!

Finally I'm able to get this card posted showing one of the new release images from StampFairy! I was so excited to show this card - I think this piggy is adorable all decked out in his cowboy gear! It's from the new "Cowboy Pigs" collection at StampFairy.

Here's the full collection of stamps - note that the "Yee Ha" is a freebie for all of you and a must have with these cute pigs!

Here he is a little closer - I colored him in Copics and cut out the cactus so it would hang over the edge of the circle panel. The papers used are from My Mind's Eye, 29th Street Market collection. The puffed up stars are made using a star punch and scoring from each point to the opposite side between two points.

And isn't this freebie just the perfect sentiment for any occasion?  I've done this as a birthday card with the inside sentiment I created that says "So happy to be celebrating your birthday...".

You really have to see the other cards created by our super talented design team with the new StampFairy images.  You can find them at StampFairy World.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards you have made sharon and this image is very sweet.

greetings karin

Heide said...

Such a cute piggy! Great card too!

Céline said...

Hi Sharon! fab card, love the embossing stars !
hugs
céline

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh my goodness - simply too cute!!! Love everything about this adorable card!