Monday, August 24, 2009

Bedelia Butterfly

Just a quick post tonight with a card I made last week. This features Bedelia Butterfly from High Hopes Stamps.

I personally love High Hopes images - they're whimsical and fun to color with Copic markers.

In fact, I love them so much that my friend Heide and I are in mourning that they will no longer be selling to average, everyday stampers like us (instead going wholesale only). We do however have "high hopes" that a store in SE Michigan will carry their stamps. Of course with our last order, we could open a a store of our own - if you know what I mean!!!!

This card was quick and easy. I colored Bedelia with my Copics and cut her out. I used SU Tea Party DP and bent over the corner to show a bit more yellow to coordinate with how I colored Bedelia's dress. The rest of the embellishments are Prima flowers and a bit 'o ribbon. Oh, and I stitched around the card with my new Janome Sew Mini machine that I had ordered from Hancock Fabrics online.

Hope you like it. Let me know your thoughts!

Recipe:
Stamps - High Hopes "Bedelia Butterfly"
Paper - SU Almost amethyst, Saffron, SU Tea Party DP
Ink - Saffron, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics for image
Accessories - Prima flowers, brads, ribbon, rhinestone brad

No comments: