Monday, August 31, 2009

Cool Cat


Happy Birthday Nic!

I had a fun time with this one. I downloaded a free digi stamp available at Hambo Stamps and printed this in the size I wanted from my own printer. I colored the Cool Cat with my Copics - only had a few tiny areas where the printer ink seemed to bleed but after that I was pretty careful. I got the DP from a friend Laura who does scrapbooking for a living (soooo talented). Pretty simple but a fun card for a 12 year old birthday! Card stock is Only Orange - his favorite color. The sentiments (outside and inside) were printed from my computer - guess I just don't have all the cool sayings in stamps - my 10-year old daughter coached me on this! Enjoy!

Recipe:
Stamps - None - Digital stamp from Hambo Stamps
Paper - Only Orange, Green Galore, Whisper White, DP unknown
Ink - None - Printed image and sentiments from my computer onto Whisper White cardstock
Accessories - Nestibilities deckled rectangles, eyelets, slot punch, sewing machine, ribbon, circle punches

No comments: