Friday, February 24, 2012

Linda Spring

Oh thank goodness it's Friday!  It's been a busy week all the way around plus I've been looking forward to this day.  My son is competing tonight in the high school district swim finals and I'm excited to see how he places. Crossing my fingers and wishing him speed!

I'm also excited for today's StampFairy release which is all about Spring images.  So without further ado....

...introducing Linda Spring!  This is a fabulous collection featuring everyone's favorite girl teddy bear - Linda - and her favorite Spring things.  And look at that wonderful freebie today - I know you can all find a creative way to use that daffodil!

This adorable StampFairy digi is just perfect for paper piecing which I did here with the digital papers designed by Meghan Mullens for Sweet Shoppe Designs.  I just love the daisy paper - so perky and fun!  The rest of the Linda digi was brought to life with Copic markers, cut out and adherred to the circle focal panel.

I followed this terrific sketch at The Sketchy Challenges.  When I saw it I thought it was perfect for my daisy theme and created the circle panel to look like a daisy with my Nesties circle scallop dies.  I want to thank the ladies at The Sketchy Challenges for recognizing me in the Top 3 in last week's challenge!

Now for some more eye candy, take a stroll on over to StampFairy World and see the gorgeous work from my fellow StampFairies.  I know you'll be inspired by their creations.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Linda looks fantastic Sharon, love your paper piecing and gorgeous colours, love the daisies, so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Your paper piecing looks awesome, fabulous card!

Sandy's Stamping Scene said...

What a cutie, beautifully colored! The paper piecing looks fab; very "Springy" feel to this card. Thanks for joinibg us agin over @the Sketchy Challenges.
Hugz,
Sandy

nessy said...

just so, so sweet ~love this spring card!!
vanessa xx

Larissa said...

A very adorable card Sharon! Love the daisy paper, so sweet. Love the flowers you added on your card.

Hugs,
Larissa