Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Happy Meal

Welcome back friends! I have a fun card for you today to kick off the weekly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. We have Fresh Brewed Designs as our sponsor this week.

This is a great sketch designed by our own Sally Dube. I really like the along horizontal image panel - there are so many stamps that this design will work for.

Fresh Brewed Designs
We're so happy to have Fresh Brewed Designs back as a sponsor this week. We just love the fun images that Heather Dennis creates there. The grand prize winner of the challenge will receive three free digis from Fresh Brewed. Thanks for your generous sponsorship Heather!

I choose this fun image called So Happy Happy Meal to create my inspiration for you today.  I thought this image was terrific for anniversary or even Valentines Day cards. After all, Valentines cards don't have to be in pink!  I colored the image with Copic markers and used designer papers from My Mind's Eye.

I hope you join us in the challenge this week. The design team has some fantastic cards to inspire you over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 so head on over and take a look!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Patti P. said...

Hello Sharon, been a while since I visited, hope you are well.
I adore this sketch and what you did with it. Such a cute image and your talent with picking the perfect papers hasn't changed.
LOVE your header and background for the blog, so cute.....
hugs....

Heide said...

This put a smile on my face. Cute card.
Hugs, Heide

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

EEP EEP EEP!!! I love this card. Everything about it says HAPPY! The colors are bright and cheerful and your coloring is amazing!

I am so happy you enjoyed creating with this FBD image. As always, it is an honor to sponsor challenges at SSW!

Hugs, Heather

Sally Dube said...

Super cute - love that yummy image and your papers are so bright and cheery - looks like a Happy Meal to me!!
Blessings to you Sharon!!
Sally

Linda Anderson said...

Oh how fun!!!! You're so right, this image is perfect for this sketch! Great papers and wonderful coloring, as always.

Linda

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

who would think fast food could look so cute.Great colouring and pretty papers. janex

anne said...

This is a lovely fun card, really like the papers and the buttons you have chosen