Thursday, February 20, 2014

In The Garden

I'm sharing a fun card today for the start of a new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I'm trying to focus on a more spring-like theme this week to forget all the snow and cold we've been having. Wishful thinking on my part - eh?

Here's the sketch to follow for the challenge this week. I love the horizontal oval - perfect for those wider images.
Digi Stamp Boutique is our sponsor this week and we always love to create with the images Sally Ann offers in her shop.  The grand prize winner of the challenge will receive a  £10 voucher to Digi Stamp Boutique - a fantastic prize package!  Thanks Sally Ann!

I choose this fun image called "In The Garden-Veggies" from Digi Stamp Boutique.  It was colored with Copic markers and I popped up several of the elements to add dimension to the image panel. The papers used here and embellishments are from Stampin' Up.

The design team has created some wonderful cards to inspire you for this week's challenge. Be sure to stop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday to take a peek.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Sharon, this is the perfect card for that gardener in your life you need to give a card to. Great colours and embellishments and pretty design papers. Take care wishing you a great week.
Big Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sally Dube said...

I just LOVE this card Sharon!! Super sweet image and I adore your coloring and papers!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Dorothy S said...

So cute - the image is adorable and the papers are just right for it!