Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Tula's Heart

Happy Wednesday friends! Another Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge starts today and this time we have a blast from the past sketch and an added twist to it. The twist is to add stitching to your card - real or faux.

The original sketch being used this week was created by Arlana Patten. It was used in weeks 44 and 203 by the first SSW team. It has a fun and fresh look I think.

Dilly Beans Digi Stamps
Our sponsor this week is Megan Suarez, the owner and artist of Dilly Beans Digi Stamps. She is generously providing the grand prize winner of our challenge with three free digi stamps of their choice. Her wonderful illustrations are loved by all. Thanks Megan!

I used Tula's Heart from Dilly Beans on my card for you this week. It was colored with Copic markers and then cut out and mounted on the diamond panel. The papers I used with it are from Stampin' Up and I like this fresh color combination. For the challenge twist I added faux stitching around the card base and the diamond panel.

Our Sweet Sketch Wednesday design team samples are fantastic this week with the Dilly Beans images so be sure to hop on over there to check them out.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Kathie said...

Great minds think a like. I love this image of Tula and I love how you cut her out and mounted her on design paper. Great colours and design papers it's very summery colours and very pretty. Take care hope you well and not missing your son toooooo much!!!
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Linda Anderson said...

Beautiful card Sharon! I always enjoy your papers, so fresh and perfect.

Linda

Sally Dube said...

Love the soft colors you used - so very sweet!!
Blessings and hugs to you Sharon!!
Sally

Heide said...

What a pretty card.
Hugs, Heide