Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Autumn Mums

It's time to showcase some fall images now that the weather and leaves are turning. This is my fall inspiration for the new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday with an image from Pattie's Creations.

Let's start with the challenge sketch. This one goes together quickly and has a pretty look when put together.

Pattie Gomez, owner and artist of Pattie's Creations digital images is our sponsor this week. Pattie has such a wonderful selection of digi stamps in her Etsy shop. The grand prize winner of our challenge will receive two free images from Pattie's Creations.  Thanks for your sponsorship Pattie!

On my card today, I'm showcasing Mums In Basket from Pattie's Creations. It was colored with Copic markers and highlighted with Stickles to add more life to the autumn colors I used. The effect is really quite pretty in real life. The papers I used are by Basic Grey.

My team mates at Sweet Sketch Wednesday have created the most creative and beautiful cards this week. Stop on by the challenge site and take a look. You'll love what you see there.  Hope you'll join in the challenge too!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh Sharon this is such a pretty card, love your Fall/Autumn colours, I love this image just perfect for any occasion card. Take care hope all is well with you?
Hugs
Kathie xox

Sally Dube said...

Sharon - your card is lovely!! Love your colors - Fall is my Favorite time of year!!
Blessings and hugs to you!!
Sally