Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Bee Mine Valentine

Oh happy day! Isn't this little bee just adorable? I'm sharing this Valentine card made with non-traditional colors for the new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Here's the fun sketch for the week. I love this one for its offset panels, but still wonderfully balanced. Sally did a great job with this one and I hope you'll join us in the challenge.

Digi Stamp Boutique is our sponsor this week and we love Sally Ann's images. The grand prize winner of the challenge will receive a £10 voucher to the Digi Stamp Boutique store. We appreciate Sally Ann's generous sponsorship of our challenges each month.  Thanks so much!

This darling Valentine bee is called "Bee Mine" from DSB. I colored him with Copic markers, added lots of glitter on the wings and hearts, and some crystal lacquer on his eyes. The heart is a MS punch and the papers are new from My Mind's Eye.

Now stop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday and see all the other wonderful cards made by the design team to inspire you.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Sally Dube said...

Sharon I LOVE everything about this card!! Cute new image from DSB and I love the twin with that heart and the added sparkle - beautiful colors, beautiful card!!
Blessings and hugs to you!!
Sally

Joanna M. said...

Cute!! I love the non-traditional colors on this Valentine-y image.

anne said...

Love this image Sharon and those lovely My Minds Eye papers you have used, makes it a really pretty card x

Linda Anderson said...

Totally adorable Sharon! Love your little bee and fabulous papers. So cute, cute, cute!!!

Linda

Heide said...

buzz-zing buy to say this is Unbuzzz-leavabley cute! Sorry, just had too! Hugs, Heide