Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Fairies and Bunnies

Welcome friends! Today's the start of a new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and I have two cards to share with you today. Both show off the new sketch and both use images from A Day For Daisies, our wonderful sponsor this week.

I created this second card for A Day For Daisies challenge going on now through February 12. It's all about things Valentine-y.  I love this darling bunny called Happy Love Day.

Here's the sketch to follow this week. It goes together quickly but has lots of room for fun embellishments and added details.

We welcome back A Day for Daisies as our challenge sponsor. ADFD is one of my favorite digi stamp stores - the images are all gorgeous and I'm always inspired when I created with them.  The grand prize winner of the challenge will receive a $12 gift certificate to the ADFD shop - a super generous prize! Thanks Tammy!

For my main card this week I used Fairy Flower Outing from A Day For Daisies - a new image released there. This little fairy is so sweet and was brought to life with Copic markers. The flowers embellishments are a MS punch and I used the same for the fringe around the image.

Now if you like these, you'll really love what you see at Sweet Sketch Wednesday made by the design team for you inspiration. Visit us there and join us this week in the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Oh Sharon, your cards are so gorgeous!!! I love your coloring!

Joanna M. said...

Both cards are lovely. You have such a classic and beautiful style in your crafting Sharon.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Sharon,
Wow, both cards are adorable! I love that fairy image and always love the soft feel of your cards! Clever border for your frame! I'll have to try that some time! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Judi

Linda Anderson said...

Two gorgeous cards Sharon! Love your coloring of both images as well as your beautiful papers.

Linda

Sally Dube said...

Beautiful cards Sharon!! I especially love the trim around the image featuring the girl in the purple dress - WoW!! Beautifully done!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

anne said...

What absolutely gorgeous cards, just beautiful. I love the lavender tones in the fairy card and then the red tones on the bunny card just make it pop xx

mulberry station said...

Absolutely stunning!!
Hugs, Nancy

Heide said...

Two fabulous cards. Love how you framed the fairy. Hugs, Heide