Monday, June 22, 2015

Clever Sausage

Hi there friends! I have some terrific news today... Sally Ann at Digi Stamp Boutique asked me to be a guest designer for her for the next few months! I am both thrilled and honored to join her talented team of designers and here is my first card showing off one of the June releases called Clever Sausage.

This adorable graduation pup was brought to life with Copic markers and the papers are from the Chap line at American Crafts. The sentiment that is so clever is part of the digi set.

You can see all the wonderful digi stamps at the Digi Stamp Boutique store, visit the Digi Stamp Boutique Blog for inspiration from the design team, and join in the conversation with the team at the Digi Stamp Boutique Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

So pleased you said yes to the team Sharon....love your work and this creation is just superbly stunning. I adore it - thank you!

Sally-Ann

Unknown said...

I love this image and I love your card. Your colouring is great and so's your colour combo. Karen x



Heide said...

This is wonderful Sharon! Love you card.