Thursday, March 18, 2010

Got Milk?























I crack up every time I see this digital image from Mo Manning. Isn't he the cutest with his cheeks so puffy with all the food in them?

There are so many darling digital images from the talented Mo at Digital Pencil Too, her online store.

I never thought I'd like digital stamps but I really like them for several reasons - you can size them to whatever size your project calls for, you can instantly use them after you download them with no waiting for that pesky mail. (Really I'm not that impatient - only when it involves new stamps or card making supplies!)

This image was fun to color using my Copic markers. I cut out the image and layered them on the card. To make the little critter stand out, I colored a second image of him and cut out the top half of his "body" and popped it with a dimensional.

The cardstock and pattern papers are all from Stampin' Up.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Julie Ranae said...

Sharon...thank you ever so much for stopping by The Open Window and leaving such sweet messages.

I am with you...this character made me smile too!
Really nice job on the coloring. That's one thing that I am not proficient at, so I am always enamored when I see someone else's handiwork.