Saturday, March 27, 2010

Squirrel!

The peanut gallery at work will love the title of this blog post - it'll remind them of the dog "Doug" in the movie Up.  But you're not here for that....let's get on to the card!

I have to admit that I made this card last fall and have never posted it.  Such a shame because I like this card - something to do with the colors and the coloring of the image itself.  The image is a digital stamp from Mo Manning's creations that can be found here.  I love her work and this one is a favorite of mine. 

I started by coordinating the Copic marker colors for the image with the background paper that I wanted to use from Cosmo Cricket.  I use my Spellbinders Nestibilities dies to cut out the image and the background panel. 

Thanks for taking a peak at my work!

2 comments:

Heide said...

such beautiful colors, wonderful work!

KarinsArtScrap said...

hi sharon

this is soo sweet and cute
your coloring is great, lovely image


greetings karin