Friday, August 6, 2010

I am Cup of the Week at Play Date Cafe!

I just had to do a quick post this morning because I'm just so giddy over winning the Cup of the Week at the Play Date Cafe! I'm doing my happy dance to the max today! Here's the card and what I won (of course the special part of winning is being able to put the PDCC Cup of the Week badge on my blog and getting to be a guest designer! Thanks to Julie Ranae and the entire Play Date Cafe design team! I look forward to your challenges every week : )


for this card:


winning this prize in addition to the honor of putting the Cup of the Week badge on my blog sidebar:


Gorgeous stamps aren't they? Plus I will have the opportunity to be the guest designer for an upcoming Play Date Cafe challenge! Isn't that amazing! Now you see why I'm doing my happy dance today!

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hi Sharon! Congratulations on winning the PDCC! Your card is very beautiful so it was well deserved! I am very envious of the stampset you won! Have a lot of fun with it!

Hugs
Gunn

marsha said...

Sharon, congratulations on your win! This is such a gorgeous card - totally fabulous!

Hugs, Marsha

Emma Fewkes said...

NO WAY ~ WAHOO!!!! That's fantastic news ... congratulations ... well, the card is stunning so I'm not surprised you're a winner with it. I have to play when you're a guest designer. so PROUD of you right now :)