Friday, October 22, 2010

Sugar Creek "Hollow"een Quilt

Nearly a week away from Halloween now and my family is gearing up for the little spooks and goblins that will visit us!  So I thought I'd share a vintage Halloween card showcasing some of the wonderful images at Sugar Creek Hollow.  It's not too late to get these images at the SCH Shoppe for your Halloween cards.

I'm also entering this in the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge RRR10 which is Halloween Theme cards. 

This features the crow, owl, spider, web and witch pumpkin images along with a "quilt" sentiment from the Sugar Creek Hollow Fall release.  I've sized them all to fit into 1-1/4 inch squares that I had "quilted" together.  This features some stitching around the image panel and between the images for the quilted effect.  There's lots of glitter and glam here with the rhinestones and from a glitter gel pen I used on the images.

Happy Haunting to all of you!

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful halloween card sharon, love that quilt look.
pretty lace and paper.

greetings karin

Renee Matarese said...

I LOVE this card! This is one of my favorites that you've created. It was such a great idea to combine all the different images into a quilt. Even your title is creative. I get great inspiration from your work!

Dawn B. said...

Great way to use these stamps. I love the layout too.. You did a great job with your coloring. I am still in awe of your beautifully designed blog.. Looks great.

Riet Harikini said...

Love this card, and love what you did with the spellbinders frame.

Bonnie Garby said...

Great Halloween card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge. Please link to the challenge in your blog post so you will be eligible to win.