Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sugar Creek Hollow - Masculine Cards

It's a beautiful Saturday morning here and another Sugar Creek Hollow challenge.  This week we're looking for masculine themed cards.

Create a card in vintage or shabby chic style with a masculine theme and enter the challenge this week!


 I used Stampin Up! Artifacts stamp set - an older one that I love for masculine cards.  I created the sentiment that is the focal point of my card on my computer.  I thought it was good sentiment for a retirement card.  Lot's of dry embossing on this for the rich textures I was trying to achieve.  Tell me what you think.

Be sure to hop over to Sugar Creek Hollow and see the design team's card inspirations this week - they are terrific.

I'd like to enter this card in the male theme card challenge this week at Crazy 4 Challenges C4C102.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

What a beautiful masculine card, Sharon. Just perfect.

Heidi said...

Beautiful card!
Great details and lovely sentiment:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Patti P. said...

Goal achieved....this is one of my fave sets and your sentiment is wonderful. This is a great retirement card and Love the colors you have used. Have a wonderful weekend.
Patti