Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - By LORi Designs

Happy Wednesday! Yep - it's mid week and time for another wonderful sketch challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! You're going to love what we're showing this week!

I know I say I love every one of Arlana's sketches - but I love this one!!!  Easy and quick to put together and offers a great opportunity for showcasing designer papers for those obsessed with DP like me!  I hope you'll give it a try and enter our challenge this week.

Our fab sponsor this week is By LORi Designs digital stamps.  I was privileged to be on LORi's challenge design team a few months ago and her images are so adorable and fun to create with.  You can find her store HERE.  The lucky Grand Prize winner of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week will receive a $10 gift certificate to the By LORi Designs store.

For my card, I used "Lucy School Time" from the Puddle Jumpers collection at By LORi Designs. I paper pieced her dress and colored the rest with Copics. The papers used here are from Shery K Designs' LadyBug digital paper pack. Together they make a perfect card for the back-to-school season!

Now stop on by the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog to get more inspiration from the design team creations using this sketch and By LORi Designs images. It'll be a treat for your eyes!

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Karen said...

What an adorable card!! xx

mulberry station said...

Oh my goodness Sharon, she is so cute! I love all the paper piecing and gorgoues papers you have used. Your card is just perfect for back to school. Beautifully done as always.
Hugs, Nancy

mulberry station said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arlana 11426 said...

Oh I love that paper that you used. I Your card is adorable with the paper piecing. I sure love the poka dot dress. So SWEET. HUGS Arlana

Glenda Atkins said...

Terrific card, love the paper piecing and all the bright clours/ designs in the DT paper.Great!

Kathie said...

Hi Sharon, such a cute card, I do love this image and your design papers used and your paper piecing is the perfect finishing touch. I do love it. Enjoy you time away with your family. Have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Jeannie said...

Amazingly sweet papers, and thanks for the link for them and the chance to add more to my wish list!! This little gal is certainly ready for back to school I think. Just as cute as can be!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Linda Anderson said...

Absolutely adorable Sharon!!! Love your coloring, she really pops here!! Gorgeous papers too!!! Back to school...HOORAY!!

Linda

Patti P. said...

These are the perfect papers and love the paper piecing...such a beautiful job as always with your coloring....I loved this sketch so much. Hope your week is going well.
Patti

melody said...

well..isn't she the cutest! love your coloring chickie...and color mix..just scrumptious! beatuiful card..and yummy pp! awesome work!

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous as always Sharon. Your papers are so pretty & fab paper piecing. Hope you are well :)

Tc
Genevieve

Jackie Randolph said...

Adorable card, love your papers with this cute image! Sorry for the late comment, but life just keeps getting in the way of my crafty side :)