Saturday, December 3, 2011

StampFairy Birthday Blog Hop

Hello everyone!

I have a special post today in celebration of the first birthday of StampFairy!  Gerda, the owner and artist, along with all her StampFairies are hosting a blog hop and everyone who completes the hop will win a prize!  Isn't that great! 

Now if you've arrived here from Dora's blog you're on the right track.  Otherwise, please pop back to StampFairy World to start at the beginning because you won't want to miss a thing!

Gerda has released two very special collections showcasing two of her delightful characters - Molly and Barry.  These collections showcase the characters in 12 monthly themes throughout the year and the StampFairies have each created a calendar using these new images.  I've chosen to highlight the months of August, November and January today featuring the new Molly Calendar images.

Here's the full collection of Molly Calendar images and I had a blast creating my calendar with these wonderful digi stamps.  I love that they include accessory images so you can create scenes as I've done with the months I'm highlighting today.

First up is the month of August showing Molly getting in gear for school.  Isn't she cute with all her books!

Here she is a little closer.  I paired her with a quote that reads:  "The wisest mind still has something yet to learn."

These are the November Molly images - she's darling perched upon a tree stump!

The calendar template is a freebie for you.  You can find it with the Molly Calendar collection at the StampFairy Shop. On the calendar months I'm showcasing, I printed the calendar on colored cardstock.

And now on to the month of January....

I used the accessory trees here to create a wonderful winter night scene. 



To create my calendar display I cut a wooden rod to size, painted it and then attached a wire and beaded hanger that I made.

The clips I used to hang the calendar months are from Ikea and I decorated them with rhinestones.

Isn't this a fun project?  It's a perfect handmade gift for the holidays and anyone receiving it will fall in love with our darling Molly.  And all these images are 50% off at the StampFairy Shop - a special promotion for our StampFairy birthday!

Now, to ensure you receive your freebie here's what you have to do.  Visit each of the StampFairies' blogs along the hop and leave a comment on each.  You also will collect a letter from each of the teamies along the trip.  The letters are randomly placed but will spell a short phrase.  Once you've completed the hop, leave your comments, collect your letters and work out the phrase and then email it to Gerda (webmaster@stampfairy.com).  This will get you the freebie image!  Yes, that's right, a freebie image for everyone who completes the hop and emails the correct phrase.  And let me tell you a secret: the image you will receive is ADORABLE!!

Before you disappear from my blog, jot down this letter:

Now hop on over to the next teamie, Anita's blog, and don't forget to leave me a comment so you qualify for your freebie!

Thanks for stopping by!  The blog hop ends on December 31 so get hopping before the deadline.  If you get lost along the way, hop back to StampFairy World where there is a list of the full hop links.  Have fun and thanks for celebrating with us at StampFairy!

53 comments:

Gerda said...

Woo Hooo!!!

I love your calendar pages!! The idea to use clips to hang them up is brilliant, well done.

Your coloring and layout is fab, I love all the pages you have created.

Hugs, Gerda

Annette said...

Sharon it is fab. I love your idea for the hanging bar. It is just stunning. I love it. Annette xx

Carly said...

wow just stunning!

xoxoxox Carly

Larissa said...

These pages are fabulous Sharon! I love your dotty trees and all the fabulous colours you used on all your oages.

Hugs,
Larissa

Shan said...

Your calendar is gorgeous and your coloring is beautiful. Thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Shannin

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Fabulous calendar, very inspiring. Love the images and the colours. Best wishes, Jill

Jacq said...

Hi Sharon,
Absolutely Fabulous Calender!!! Love the Adorable Molly images, the dps, the colour schemes, coloured to perfection.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Love the calendar pages and these new images too.

Lisa said...

LOVE how you put your calender together, what a great idea!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is beautiful Sharon - loving all the gem beads!

Deanne :)

Jackie Randolph said...

Gorgeous Sharon, and your coloring is simply amazing!!! Love love your layouts on each page and your hanger is a wonderful idea!! Definitely would make a beautiful gift!

Hugs"

Creahuijs said...

Wow what a beautifull Calander!
Realy Cute!

I'm Hopping on!

Hugs Priscilla

nessy said...

wow!! just stunning!!! ~perfect!
vanessa xx

Ali said...

Beautiful layouts x

Mary J said...

Oh wow, beautifully coloured Sharon! I love your pages!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Sharon. I just have to tell you how much I love your idea for hanging your calender. What a great idea to use the clips. I really love your coloring as well. Super super pretty. I am loving this Birthday hop. You have all done such a wonderful job on these. Love it. Hugs, Lisa G

Chrissy said...

Sharon, these is just gorgeous pages. Love the idea for your hanger, fabulous colouring, great work.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Céline said...

fabulous calendar Sharon, love especialy the molly dress, so cute!
hugs
céline

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

stunning - looking forward to seeing the other pages xx

Sara I. said...

This is GORJUSS!!! Absolutely stunning details and papers - and beautifully colored! xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sharon, your calendar pages are very elegant! Love them, gf!!!

Chrisd said...

Thanks for the details on how you created that terrific calendar. The coloring is great too!

juelmarie said...

too cute - love Stamp Fairy images!

Danielle Champagne said...

Awesome, love your paper piecing , beautiful coloring.

mulberry station said...

Wow, I am impressed. This is a gorgeous project. I love how you put together your calandar. Such a fun idea. You and Jackie have been very busy.
Hugs, Nancy

Unknown said...

Molly is adorable! Your calendar turned out beautiful & your coloring is awesome!

ScrappyKsue said...

I like them all but I especially like the school one. so cute.

Moments by Marla said...

Beautiful calendar. The construction of your calendar is amazing. Love the colors you used and your coloring!!! Thank you for sharing.

Ardilla said...

Very cute, Molly is very sweet and you did a great project with her.

The Art Town said...

nice work~ pretty calendar

DQ said...

Beautiful calender, love the hanger, thanks so much for sharing

Karen said...

Your hanging is fabulous!! What a brilliant idea hun! Just love it! Your colouring is superb too, love all of your pages and designs.xx

krearia said...

Hai Sharon,

I love you're idea of making a hang-calender. The months you show are really beautiful and great colouring.

Hugs Ria

lbwright22-loopylou said...

wow! What a stunning project. I love the beading and detail to the calendar hanger. I think my fave Molly image so far has to be the one of her standing on the books.

Heide said...

Lovely Sharon, You papers and your jeweled hanger are super.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous project
Lindsay xx

Sandi J said...

Beautiful calendar pages and I love your hanging clip idea.

Zora said...

A perfekt idea, when you can change mounth alone :O)

Anita said...

Sharon, these pages are gorgeous. Your coloring looks amazing and I love all the pretty papers you've used for each month.

Lórien said...

Your work is astonishing! I loved it so so so much! Congratulations :)

CLaire said...

So cute..and so well put together....Claire

Lisa T said...

Great job! I especially love the January page. :)

Ms Schnaderle said...

Hello Sharon,

Your calender is just fab.
my fav is January.

Big Hug
Ms Schnaderle

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh wow, I love your calendar! Love the Stamp Fairy images for this project too (:

Glenda Atkins said...

absolutely fabulous, what a great project, love the whole thing!!

Antonella said...

I love the calendar holder you created!! Perfect... makes me start thinking :-)
Love the calendar pages you shared!!
Hugs, Antonella :-)

Lawren said...

Love your calendar idea. Love all the paper piecing too.

Nikbee said...

Fantastic pages and I love the beaded hanger.
Nikki x

Monique said...

Beautiful calendar!
greetings
Monique

Jess Willison said...

This is stunning! I love the details you put into the calendar, and your colouring is so perfect!

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Sharon - love your calendar pages. Thanks for your tip of a curtain pole and clips to attach things - great idea! Hugs, Helen x

Grá O'Neill said...

Great calendar :)

Carmen said...

Love your calendar... Great hanging options. So much inspiration so little time.
Thanks for the blog hop