Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm an Inkette!

I'm back again today to announce that I've joined the Inky Impressions design team! As you probably know, I was a guest designer there last Fall and I fell in love with the adorable stamps at Inky Impressions. I'm so happy to have been invited back for a longer term!


So to kick off my term with Inky Impressions, I've created this card with one of the newer images there called MaMaw Skiing.  This grandma just brings a smile to your face!

This image is one of the newer digi stamps now available at Inky Impressions. It reminds me of my mom who used to play tackle football with my son.  He thought she was so cool to do that.  Well this "MaMaw" is a hip grandma too and ready to take the slopes in her bright colored duds and polka dot skis!

She was brought to life with Copic markers, some Stickles for the sparkle and papers from Echo Park and Recollections.  The snowflake charm is from Inky Impressions too - Nicole has a fabulous selection of charms of the best quality in the Inky Impressions store.

Now I'd like to invite you to play in our Inky Impressions challenge each week with a new challenge starting each Wednesday.  The challenge this week is "Anything Goes".  To kick it off, the design team Inkettes have a created some wonderful cards using "MaMaw Skiing" for your inspiration.  Hop on over and play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations, Sharon. You showcased this fun image to perfection with your fab coloring and wonderful details.

Unknown said...

what a fun card!! welcome to inky xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is such a fab fun card, love the image. Congrats on the dt
Lindsay xx

Kerry said...

Love your card, very sweet. Great colours.
Kerry

Glenda Atkins said...

Awesome to both your card and to you becoming an Inkette! Congrats.

Jeannie said...

She's adorable...congrats!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Jackie said...

I just love this card, it's so fun and bright. Totally unexpected for a winter card, but it works so nicely! Lovely job!