Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Little Hedgehog

Happy Wednesday friends! Here's my inspiration for you today in the new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We have a new sponsor this week and a terrific sketch so I hope you'll craft this week with us in mind and join us in the challenge.

Here's this week's sketch. I love that this sketch works so beautifully for vertical and horizontal oriented images.  As you can tell I flipped it to fit my horizontal image. It's a wonderful sketch so give it a try.


Our new sponsor is Just Some Lines - a fabulous little stamp company with wonderfully whimsical images created by the owner, Jehanne, that you all will adore. Free images from Just Some Lines will go to the grand prize winner of the challenge this week. Thanks Jehanne for your sponsorship!

I used this darling Little Hedgehog image from Just Some Lines for my inspiration card today. He is so darn cute sniffing at that butterfly! He was colored with Copic markers and paired with papers from My Minds Eye.

We are showcasing more images from Just Some Lines over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday so hop on over there and see the creativity from our team - you'll be inspired!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Sharon I do love your little Hedgehog image which you've coloured beautifully and I love you gingham design papers they work perfectly with this image and colours. Great card my friend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

Cute card Sharon. Love all the gingham!
Hugs, Heide