Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mushrooms in a Row

Oh happy day! I'm posting this from the warm sunny beaches of Florida while on spring break. A much needed getaway from the Michigan cold. This cute card is my inspiration for you to join us this week in the new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!

Our sketch this week is another blast from the past designed by Sally.  Poor Sally's computer is on the fritz delaying the intro of new sketches. But this one is one of my favorites from the past and it's great to use it again.

Fresh Brewed Designs
Heather Dennis at Fresh Brewed Designs is sponsoring the challenge this week. We love creating with her fun images and you will too! The grand prize winner of our challenge will receive three free digis from Fresh Brewed.  Thanks so much for your sponsorship Heather!

I thought these "Little Mushrooms in a Row" were so cute from Fresh Brewed. When I saw them I knew what papers and colors I would use to go with it.  It was colored with Copic markers and the papers are My Mind's Eye.

So there you have it - a great sketch, a terrific sponsor and fabulous prize package for this challenge. Create with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and join in the fun.  Now head on over to SSW2 and take a look at the darling cards the team created for your inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Good Morning Sharon
It sounds as though you are having a wonderful, well deserved week of warm weather and sunshine! I hope it stays that way for you. It is nice to get away sometimes! Esp after this weird winter we had!!!

Your card is DARLING! LOVE the papers. They made me smile. Gorgeous take on the sketch.

Thanks for sharing. It is always such an honor to sponsor SSW!

Have a blessed week!
Heather

Heide said...

I can not believe I did not see this image, you know I love the Toad stools. Super cute card, love the colors.
Hugs, Heide

Kathie said...

Very cute card Sharon, I just love Mushrooms. Love your colours and your magical design papers they're totally perfect. Hope your enjoying your holiday break.

Hugs
Kathie
xox

Linda Anderson said...

Hope you're enjoying sunny Florida...I'm jealous!! Your card is fabulous Sharon, love the image and papers.

Linda

Sally Dube said...

How awesome!! The perfect paper for those cute mushrooms!!
Blessings to you Sharon!!
Sally