Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Life is Good

Happy Wednesday friends! Here's my card inspiration for the new challenge starting today at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  Isn't this little ape a cutie? Well he's from Digi Stamp Boutique our sponsor this week so read on and see how to play along with us.

Here's the sketch to follow - it's another fun one from our Sally.  I like the diagonal play here.

Sally Ann and her company Digi Stamp Boutique is our sponsor this week. Some of the cutest darn images are found in her shop with a wide variety.  The grand prize winner of the challenge will receive a £10 voucher to the Digi Stamp Boutique shop. A super generous prize package - thank you Sally Ann!

I chose this fun Cheeky Monkey for my card this week. It comes in a set of three monkey images. I colored him with Copic markers, cut it out and popped it up on the panel for dimension. The banana and monkey face in the corner are buttons from my local craft store - I just cut the shank off and mounted them on the card with glue dots. The papers are from my stash from several years ago and I've lost the identifier on them - but they are so darn perfect with this adorable monkey image. You can see one of the other DSB monkey images I used from the set here.

Now stop on by Sweet Sketch Wednesday to see other fun images from Digi Stamp Boutique on the wonderful cards created by our design team.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh Sharon your card couldn't be more perfect, this is such a fun image and you would think that those design papers and buttons were made for this card they're totally perfect. Just love your card this week. Take care and hope you're well and enjoying the good life like your Monkey.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Linda Anderson said...

Ain't that the life!!! Super adorable card Sharon. Love your monkey papers and fun buttons.

Janice said...

Delightful colouring and colours and a perfectly coordinated card, love it, Jx