Thursday, September 11, 2014

Outing with Baby

Welcome back for another challenge at Sweet SketchWednesday! We're shaking it up a bit this week using some of our favorite images - digi or rubber stamps.

Here's this week's sketch to follow. If the hexagon stumps you, a circle can be substituted. Here's a trick though - print the sketch out in the size of your card and cut out the hexagon and trace it around your image and cut it out from there.  That's what I did for my card.

We do not have a sponsor this week and instead are offering our grand prize winner a package of stamping goodies put together by our own stamping queen, Sally Dube!  Embellishments, papers, stamps are all part of the package so you won't be disappointed!

I'm featuring this A Day For Daisies image called Outing With Baby Jane.  All the A Day For Daisies images are my favorites!  I've had this in my digi stash for some time and selected it because it fit perfectly with the hexagon frame. It was colored with Copics and the papers I used are from My Mind's Eye.

Now stop on by Sweet Sketch Wednesday to learn more about the challenge this week and to see the beautiful cards the design team created for your inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

You clever girl, cutting out the hexagon by hand!! Adorable image and sweet papers too. Love it.

Linda

Kathie said...

What a darling card Sharon, I love this Vintage feel to your card and that magnificent blue bow is the perfect finishing touch to your card. Take care and enjoy your week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

Cute card, Sharon. Love the big bow.
hugs, Heide