Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow Sensational Saturday

It's another sensational Saturday at Sugar Creek Hollow and I've been giddy to show you this card using one of my favorite SCH images released this Fall.  This is the Lord of the Harvest tag and you can find in the SCH Shoppe here.

The tag background was colored to coordinate with the designer paper using my photo editing software. I also colored the letters to have a gradient look from rusty red to orange to gold.  The pumpkins were colored using Copic markers and then glittered up using golden yellow and orange glitter powder.  The tag was cut out and mounted on distressed Chocolate cardstock and then lace was scrunched around the perimeter.
 
Take a moment and visit the Sugar Creek Hollow blog and see the other masterpiece works from the design team using the Lord of the Harvest tag.  This week you'll be in awe of my colleagues' talent and inspired by their work.  At the very least you'll have to have this digital image for your own creations - and that's good too!

Thanks for joining me today! 
Recipe:
Stamp - Sugar Creek Hollow "Lord of the Harvest" tag
Paper - Scribble Scrabble "Bric-A-Brac" Collection, Moxxie "Branching Out", Stampin Up Vanilla, Chocolate
Ink - Copic markers
Accessories - Stamp LaJolla glitter, SU Lace ribbon, leaves/berries from Michaels

15 comments:

Heide said...

This is so very pretty! I love all the lace around the image. I als love how you colored the image, great picks!

Renee Matarese said...

Sharon, I love the shade of green that you used in the background of the tag. The lace is perfect around it as well. This is beautiful.

Joseline said...

Sharon, this is absolutely beautiful. I just love how you colored the tag. You photo imaging techniques are great too!!

Tracy Vinson said...

OH....I knew when I saw this card go up on the DT blog that is was a sow stopper. I am just really in awe Sharon. Not only is your card just stunning but your photo is just as beautiful. Thanks for taking the time and going over the top with your work my friend. I appreciate the fact that you are making Sugar Creek Hollow look good!!! Blessings, Tracy

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Wow... what a stunning card you made! I love the colors and the sparkles!!!!

Great coloring !!!
Hugs
Marion

Donna Moore said...

Breathtakingly gorgeous! That should say enough but I have to rave on about your lace trim around the tag, it is so perfect!!! What talent you have exhibited here Sharon, I am in awe!!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card...the twinkling of that sparkle is amazing!! Love the composition of the photo also! Fabulous job!!

Renkata said...

Very beautiful card. Fantastic layout and details.

mrsk06 said...

Sharon this is jaw dropping its awesome!! hugz xx

Dawn Edwards said...

This is such a Beautiful card I'm left speechless.

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

This is just gorgeous Sharon! Love all the sparkle!

Hugs
Gunn

Lisa Atha said...

Wow, I just can't stop thinking wow when I look at this! This is gorgeous! I love the eyelet trim around the image! Wow!

Lisa

Julie said...

Wow Sharon! This is fabulous. I love all of the elements, the lovely lace, and how you did the background of the image! Just gorgeous!

Hugz,
Julie

Bernadette Bliss said...

Just absolutely beautiful and well done!

Megan said...

Sharon, this is gorgeous! The colors and your staging help make this beautiful!