Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving to all my U.S. friends and followers!  Today we reflect on all our blessings and give thanks for the riches the Lord has provided us. I am particularly thankful to all my followers and friends that visit me here on my blog. Here's wishing you a wonderful day!

I love this image from Sassy Cheryl's! He's called "What's Up Turkey - Noah" and he's so darn cute. I colored him with Copics and used papers from Creative Imaginations.  I'm entering this card in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week #142 with a theme of Thankfulness.

And my layout was inspired by this terrific sketch from The Sketchy Challenges so I'm entering my card in that challenge as well.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the day with family and friends.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.


4 comments:

Heide said...

I so Wanted this adorable image. Fab card! Happy Thanksgiving.
Hugs, Heide

krcmasterpiece said...

This is the cutest card! Love your coloring and paper choices!

Hope you & your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Sassy Cheryl said...

This is simply STUNNING, Sharon! You always have the most WONDERFUL and beautiful cards!!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous and your coloring is over the top amazing! Can you tell that LOVE IT!!?
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!

Ann English said...

Sharon, such a beautiful design and love the colors you've chosen-perfect Thanksgiving treasure! I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!