Friday, October 7, 2011

Barry's Birthday at StampFairy!

Happy Friday everyone!  This week has flown by for me - guess that's a good thing since I love my weekends to get caught up on my crafting and card-making projects.  This weekend I'll be doing that plus continuing the reorganization and clean up of my craft room.  Amazing how much more work space I have now - I was seriously down to about a 4-inch square area!  Hard to make a 5.5-inch square card in that kind of room - LOL!  And so now here's the result of a cleaner, more organized space...

Introducing Barry Birthday from StampFairy!  He's our new friend making his debut today in the StampFairy Shop.  How perfect he is for celebrations of all kinds!

Here's the whole collection of Barry Birthday digis released today.  The present is the freebie today at StampFairy.  You can find these HERE in the new release section of the StampFairy Shop.

I just love our fuzzy little Barry!  He was colored with Copics and the card created with Basic Grey's "Life of the Party" papers.  I added a few pennants for Barry's celebration just to make it festive!

Stroll on over to StampFairy World where you'll find the creative work of the DT StampFairies showcasing this adorable new Barry Birthday collection.  You'll love what you find there.

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Anita said...

Your card is adorable Sharon. Pretty papers and I love the banner.

Glenda Atkins said...

Super cute and your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for the tip on the present freebie! When you are done cleaning your craft room you can come and do mine-LOL.

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card Sharon! Love the cute little banners.

Hugs,
Larissa

nessy said...

oh what a sweet bear ~love the papers and bunting you have used!!
vanessa xx