Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dress Up Day

Welcome back - this is my second post for the day!  Scroll down for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge post.


Today is my last post as guest designer for Inky Impressions.  I've really enjoyed by two month guest spot there. The stamps are absolutely adorable, very high quality and a lot of fun to create with.  So thanks to Nicole for having me on her team!

The challenge theme this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge blog is Paper Flowers.  So create a card with your own handmade paper flowers embellishing it and come play with us at Inky Impressions!

This Inky Impressions image is "Zoe's Dress Up Day" and isn't she precious?! Zoe was colored with Copic markers, the papers are from My Mind's Eye "Honey Cake" collection.  The paper flowers are made using a Martha Stewart cornflower punch - four layers each flower. 

The layout was inspired by this week's sketch at The Sweet Stop challenge blog. I rotated the sketch to suit the image I am using.  The spin in the challenge this week is to use pink.  I think I have that covered!

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Such a sweet little puppy! I love your flower too. I don't have a Martha punch, but I have one similar so I'll have to try this. Your cards always make me smile!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous image..so very cute Sharon.. Fabulous colouring...love the flowers and the ribbon threaded through the die cut is gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx