Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Scenes

Running a day late to get this posted - why won't life slow down so I can catch up?!!!  Anyway, I'm showcasing the new release of digi stamps at StampFairy this week featuring everyone's favorite Lenny bear.  This time Lenny is created in Christmas scenes, perfect for your holiday card making.


Here's the full selection of new digis.  Aren't these just terrific?  The sentiment circle is the freebie today. The Lenny Christmas Scenes collection can be found HERE in the StampFairy Shop.

T
This Christmas scene was colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils blended with gamsol. My fellow StampFairy designer Anita does some amazing coloring blending Copics with Prismacolor pencils.  I've failed miserably here but I'm going to keep on trying!!!!  The papers used here are favorites of mine from my stash and I'm down to just a few small pieces now!  I added pearly snow-like stickles to the lamp and at the bear's feet for snow.  Adorable digi isn't it?! 
And finally, my card layout used the sketch from the StampFairy Challenge that is still going on through the weekend.  There's still plenty of time to play along and I sure hope you'll give it a try.  Just create a card using the sketch and a StampFairy image and enter to win free StampFairy digi stamps. Hope to see your creation over at the StampFairy Challenge blog.
Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Gorgeous of course, love the shading just makes the image pop!! All three Lenny's are absolutely adorable in their colored scarfs!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Sharon...I love the new Christmas scenes images...I have to have all of these you know..gorgeous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, I love the colours & that image is so sweet (& coloured perfectly).
I hope you are well & having a great weekend :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

nessy said...

ooooooooh just tooo sweet ~amazing colouring ~love it!!
vanessa xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Terrific card Sharon, love the musical paper strip and those wonderful die cuts. The image is just to darn cute!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Ohhh Sharon is this ever cute! I love the Stamp Fairy scene, so adorable! Beautiful job coloring (: