Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Reindeer Holly

Wow, it's the last day of November and where did the month go? We have a great showcase of inspiration and a new challenge for you at Sweet Sketch Wednesday today.  Let's get started....

First the terrific sketch by Arlana.  I love this one - even though I say that every week! It's got those great layers and it's fast and easy to put together but looks very finished.  Give it a try!

Our sponsor is Di's Digi Downloads and what a shop filled with adorable digi stamps! The Grand Prize winner of the sketch challenge this week will receive a $10 gift certificate to use in the Di's Digi Downloads store.  Thanks Diane for your generous sponsorship!

On my card this week, I've used the adorable "Reindeer Holly" image from Di's Digi Downloads. Isn't this so precious?  It was colored with Copics and the reindeer was cut out and popped up for a little more dimension.  I added lots of stickles on the fur trim of Holly's outfit and as the bottom snow.  The paper - with reindeer on it too - is from Prima's North Country collection. And I added two glittered reindeer baubles from Recollections as my embellishments and keeping with the theme!

Now take a minute to stop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday and see the wonderful creations from the design team with the sketch this week.  And I hope you'll take a moment to play along. I promise lots of fun if you do!

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Heide said...

Sharon,
Such a work of art! Love all the sparkle and glitz, so fun.

Patti P. said...

Sharon, I love your papers with this image and the reindeer are fabulous! Your sparkle really shows in your picture and is so beautiful...bet it is even more so irl....beautiful work!!
hugs....

mulberry station said...

first, I love your blog background. It is gorgeous. Your card is just adorable too!! I love how you have added the bow and little button. Your coloring and papers are perfect, as always. Have a blessed week.
Hugs, Nancy

Jeannie said...

Your card matches your beautiful new blog background! This is just so adorably sweet and all of the glitter on the trim of her hat and coat just beautiful!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Linda Anderson said...

Happy Dec. 1st Sharon!! You're right, hard to believe. What a sweetie of a card! Love the added dimension you always add by popping something of the image up! Gorgeous coloring and papers. Have a wonderful week!

Linda

melody said...

wow..lovin the look of your blog chickie...beautiful!

and wow...beautiful card! that background pp is perfect for such a darlin image...which is colored so beautifully and is so adorable! nice touch with the fur!

Genevieve said...

Oh Sharon, this is just gorgeous! The image is so cute, I absolutely love her fluffy hat & coat. Hope things are good with you :)

Tc
Genevieve

Kathie said...

Hi Sharon love your new blog look!!! I just adore your Calander you've made what a lot of work but a work of art, I do hope who ever you give it too will appreciate it. Love your card this week such a cute image and your pretty green ribbon I love and your design papers. Great job my friend take care.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Arlana 11426 said...

I love how you colored your sweet image. It was fun to see you use the same image. I sure do love those the papers and colors. Thanks for all you do. hugs Arlana

Jess Willison said...

This is so cute! Love all the glitter, and that image....priceless!

Unknown said...

I love this card! I love the glitter and your coloring is awesome as always! TFS