Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Flowers in My Garden

Welcome fan and followers! Today is the start of a new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and we have a terrific new sketch and sponsor this week - I know you'll want to play along.

Isn't this a great one with all the layers and the fun embellishments? I hope you'll give this layout a try - I think you'll love the results.
We're so lucky to have A Day For Daisies as our sponsor again.  A Day For Daisies provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions. Tammy, the owner and artist, is generously providing our Grand Prize winner of this week's challenge a $12 gift certificate to the A Day For Daisies store.  Thanks Tammy!


I choose this beautiful A Day For Daisies  image, Flowers in my Garden, to create my card this week. I love this sweet thing with her hair blowing in the wind.  The papers are Stella and Rose from My Mind's Eye and I made the flower embellishments with a MS cornflower punch.


I hope you'll find time to join us in the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week. We are so inspired by all our participants and their wonderful creations.  Take a minute to visit the SSW blog and see all the other beautiful work of the design Divas won't you?


Thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

Heide said...

Sharon,
This is just stunning! I do love the image and you papers are once again just perfect!
Hugs, Heide

Genevieve said...

Absolutely gorgeous, adorable image & gorgeous papers. Hope you are well :)

Genevieve

Kathy said...

Sharon, this is STUNNING! You've used one of my favorite ADFD images and your colors and coloring are just brilliant. This is a real treat for the eyes, love it!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your coloring is incredible on your gorgeous card. I love your paper! Adorable flowers too.

Jeannie said...

She's just so sweet! Beautiful Summertime fresh colors and flowers.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

mulberry station said...

This is a really beauty. I love your flowers and beautiful papers. She is beautifully colored. Have a good week.
Nancy

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Sharon, I adore the warm yellows on this card! Makes me want to soak up some sun after our snow storm yesterday. I love your papers and fun flowers! Beautiful card! Love the jewels on the little flowers too!
Hugs, Judi

Patti P. said...

Sharon, your colors are gorgeous and I am mad about your flowers...love the lightness of this punch. As always, your coloring is superb. Have a wonderful week.
hugs...

Arlana 11426 said...

Such fun flowers on your card. I love your sweet image and those fun papers. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, don't know where to start it is all so beautiful. The colours are fabulous an I love those flowers and well everything:O)

Linda Anderson said...

Absolutely stunning Sharon! Love your coloring and papers. And those flower embellishments are darling!! I'll need to add that punch on to my must have list!

Linda

Kathie said...

Hi Sharon, sorry for being so late commenting but I've had one of those weeks. I love your card what a wonderful image and such beautiful colours and design papers and I do love your embellishments. Very pretty.
Take care
Hugs
Kathie
xox