Wednesday, March 7, 2012

StampFairy at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Welcome back to my blog today!  It's Wednesday and that means a fabulous new sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  We also have the wonderful StampFairy sponsoring us this week and you know how I love that!

Here the sketch for the challenge this week.  Each month we highlight a favorite sketch from the past - bring it back to use again - and this week it's sketch 43 that returns.  I like this sketch, as I do all of Arlana's designs, especially for the larger areas so bolder paper patterns can be used.

StampFairy is our sponsor this week.  We love to use the whimsical images that Gerda, the owner and artist, creates.  A very generous $10 gift certificate to the StampFairy Shop will go to the Grand Prize Winner of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week.  Thanks Gerda!

I chose this Molly Throughout the Year image from StampFairy to create my challenge card.  The collection Gerda created is perfect for creating calendars and a freebie calendar template is provided.  This image is from the month of October and I love her Mary Jane shoes.  I digitally paper pieced her dress, socks and headband to coordinate with my digital papers from My Time Made Easy.

You'll want to stop by the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog to see the adorable cards the design Divas created for your inspiration.  We're also happy to welcome two of the StampFairies to our showcase there today, the creative Deanne and Jackie - both former SSW Divas. So it's like a homecoming at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Heide said...

Sharon,
What a great card, I LOVE your digi papers! The little flowers are cute too!
Hugs, Heide

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Eek! Love her little paper pieced dress!!

Deanne :)

Linda Anderson said...

Super cute, as always Sharon! I too love her paper pieced dress. Such gorgeous papers you used here. Have a wonderful week.

Linda

Genevieve said...

Wow Sharon, this is GORGEOUS!! The paper piecing is just fab. Hope you are well :)

Tc
Genevieve

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, just love the paper piecing and beautiful colouring.Fabulous colours too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Arlana 11426 said...

Sharon love that beautiful paper and paper pieced dress. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

mulberry station said...

She looks so real to life with your paper piecing. Beautiful work!! Hope all is well in your part of the world.
Hugs, Nancy

Jeannie said...

I just love her pretty paper pieced dress and the beautiful lace and ribbon!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, love the paper piecing and you have coloured her so well!

Patti P. said...

These papers are so gorgeous and love the design using them. Her dress is the best as is your coloring.
hugs....

Kathie said...

Hi Sharon, I do love Miss Molly, she's just so cute. Love your colours and your paper piecing. Very cute. Take care I do hope your well???
Hugs
Kathie
xox