Wednesday, March 14, 2012

You're My Pot of Gold

Hi fans and followers! I'm back again today with a new card from Inky Impressions for the new challenge today at Inky Impressions Challenge blog.  "You're My Pot of Gold" is the theme this week and I took that literally by using my gold sparkly papers and gold stickles!

We have a terrific new sponsor all month for our Inky Impressions Challenges.  The Robins Nest is providing a $15 gift certificate to our challenge winner.

The papers I've used on my card this week are from The Robin's Nest and were so perfect for this theme.  The green background paper has gold flecks through it and the botanical print paper is so beautiful with it's birch bark look.

I've used a couple new digi stamps from Inky Impressions this week.  The Rainbow Pot of Gold and Rainbows Sentiment make a perfect St. Patty's Day card.  Here I've used the Rainbow image as part of my card design which is from Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge 4
I thought it was fun to use the image as part of the corner design on this sketch. I'm entering my card in the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week.

I was also inspired by the Cupcake Inspirations challenge photo this week and playing along there too. See that rainbow and pot of gold?

So that wraps it up for today. Please visit the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and see the wonderful gold-inspired creations that the Inkettes are showing off this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Joey said...

Sharon this is a beautiful card, gorgeous added sparkle. Joey xx

Tina said...

beautiful sparkle, such a lovely card...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Rene said...

This is AWESOME! I looooove it! Thanks so much for linking up at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck,
Rene :D

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card for St. Paddy's with the pot of gold and the wonderful verse. Great sparkles!

krcmasterpiece said...

I'm on your email list & I see your designs daily (or whenever you post) I rarely comment-but I just had to let you know I think your cards are spectacular! Very inspirational to me.
Keep up the great work. I always look forward to seeing your email!

JLJ Designs said...

Gorgeous card! I love the sparkly gold. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Happy Crafting!
Jen (JLJ Designs)
My Blog