Sunday, July 12, 2009

Posies for Ewe - High Hopes Challenge #39


Here's my card for the High Hopes blog Challenge #39. You have to incorporate daisies as part of the card in your choice of various ways. Here I have daisies in the DP and on the image itself.


This is my first time playing the High Hopes challenge so I'm excited that I already had this card made today, ready for posting here that seems to fit the challenge just fine! Who could resist this darling lamb?


The image is High Hopes "Posies for Ewe" (which I love) and has been colored using a variety of Copic markers.

This little lady was cut out using Nesties oval and scallop oval dies.


This won't be my last High Hopes challenge - I love their stamps!


Thanks for looking!





Recipe:

Stamps - High Hopes "Posies for Ewe" and "Ewe's So Sweet"
Paper - Paper Studio "Small Multi Flowers" and "Purple Gingham; SU Lovely Lilac, Pink Passion cardstock
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Lovely Lilac, Copic markers for the image
Accessories - Rhinestones, SU scalloped edge punch, scallop circle punch, corner punch, Nesties oval and scallop oval dies

No comments: