Monday, March 7, 2011

April Showers at StampFairy

Happy Monday everyone! It's time for the StampFairy challenge of the week and I've got some new StampFairy images to show you too. So let's get started....

This week our StampFairy challenge is a sketch to follow and it's a dandy, created by our own Jacki Randolph. Great job Jacki!

I am so excited to showcase this new digi stamp - I've fallen in love with this collection of digis featuring Patsy - a newly created character in the StampFairy lineup and a favorite of mine already. This image is called "Patsy April Showers2" and you can find her in the StampFairy Shop HERE.  Isn't she so adorable in her wellies and matching umbrella? I paper pieced a lot of this image using My Mind's Eye "Stella and Rose" papers - the Gertie collection. I just got them and wow are they wonderful. Almost used the whole pad up already!

Here's a shot of the flowers I made using the same DP as in the paper-pieced image.  I just punched them out and crumpled them a lot to get the shabby look going. A rhinestone brad keeps them together and attached to the card stock.


I sure would love to see you enter the StampFairy Challenge this week.  Remember to be eligible to win the prizes you have to use a StampFairy image. We have lots of freebies available and new ones are added each Friday at the StampFairy ShopThe first place winner of the challenge will receive 3 StampFairy digi stamps, the second place wins 2 digis and the third place winner will get 1 free digi stamp. We'd love to see you in the winner's circle too!

And just one more promotion, calling your attention to the new Patsy ToothFairy collection that was just released last Friday....


Now head off to the StampFairy challenge blog and see the inspiration that my design teammates have created to intice your particpation in the challenge! You'll love what you see there :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

16 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card sharon, that little girl is very sweet.
beautiful paper you have used.

greetings karin

Heide said...

Sharon,
Such a super cute image, love all the paper piecing very cute. So happy and bright, love this new paper.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What a tease - where's the rest of the card LOL!! Your paper piecing is fabulous!!!!!!

Deanne :)

pinky said...

Hey snap girl lol. But I so love the gorgeous papers you have used with yours.

Bernadette Bliss said...

The sketch, images and colors of this card are wonderful. I think I'll be shopping over at Stamp Fairy this week!

Emma Fewkes said...

Love it. The colours are so soft and gentle.

Silli said...

OMG Sharon, your card is soooo sweet, love the image!!!! SWEET!

Annette said...

This is so adorable, I love how you've used the papers to make the image. Patsy is so cute. Love everything about it. Fab. xx

Anonymous said...

Love your card hunny I really love the paper piecing you did too! sooo cute! hugs Samantha :0)

Unknown said...

O wow Sharon, your card is awesome, love the paper piecing, it looks fabulous xxx

Renee Matarese said...

Adorable! I love the paper piecing! Great combination of papers.

cabio's craft corner said...

Such a cute and delightful card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the paper piecing and theimage is so cute.

Nikki x

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Sharon, I love those papers & the paper piecing & the flowers are gorgeous :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, incredible card! I love the paper piecing on the image!

Jackie Randolph said...

Heehee Sharon, I think Patsy April Showers is my fave too!! She is just perfect for paper piecing and of course your card is super adorable!! Love those papers, just received my pack and can't wait to use they are gorgeous!!
Have a great week hun!