Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blog Candy Winner and SCH Challenge

Happy Saturday! After fighting a violent stomach flu over the past 18 hours, I'm just now able to sit with my head up and get this post done - then I'm going back to bed :(  So I apologize for those of you anxious to hear about the blog candy and those who are following Sugar Creek Hollow for the new challenge this week.  So let's get started with announcing the blog candy winner.

Here's the package and a bit about how the drawing was done. I listed by date and time those who made comments on my blog. For those that also were new followers, I listed those names after (and in order) the commenter list. So those that followed who got a second entry were not side by side, rather spread out. That came up to 47 total and the winner, selected by random. org is:



Congratulations Heather! Please send me an email with your mailing address to inklinedtostamp@gmail.com so I can get your prize to you.  I'd like to thank all my new followers and all of you that left such lovely comments on my blog - it is so appreciated and I hope you find enough inspiration here that you enjoy returning time and time again.  

Now on to the new challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow.... This week we're calling for stitching on your cards. So get out your sewing machines and give it go. I love stitching on a card - it's often a perfect finishing touch for a card and it's a true sign that the card was lovingly handmade. I do hope you'll join us at Sugar Creek Hollow for this challenge.

And we're also having a naming contest for this new image soon to be offered at Sugar Creek Hollow. We're asking for your thoughts on names and if your entry is drawn, you'll receive this image free.  See the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge blog for details.

My card this week uses the newly released bunny image that you can find here at Sugar Creek Hollow Shoppe. She was colored with Copics including the polka dots on her dress. I've used papers from Cosmo Cricket "Upcycle" collection.  I followed a sketch (below) from Cute Card Thursday and am entering this card in their challenge this week too.

Cute Card Thursday - CCT157


Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Heide said...

Sharon,
Your card is adorable, little Liza looks so cute in the red polka dot dress.
Great papers.
Heide

Anonymous said...

Congrats to heather! Beautiful card Sharon! thanks for the candy draw xx

Donna Moore said...

Oh I am so sorry you have been fighting that horrible flu, I hope you are feeling better! Your Liza is too adorable, your colors and stitching are wonderful! As usual a beautiful card, thanks for your inspiration!!
hugs
donna

Darlene said...

Your card is so adorable! I hope you're feeling 100% real quick!

Tracy Vinson said...

Lovely,lovely card Sharon. I like how you added the little polka dots to the dress and these colors are FAB.

Nancy said...

She is so sweet, Sharon!! I'm so sorry that you have been sick...praying for you to feel better soon! Your card is gorgeous with the pinks!! Beautiful!

Dawn Edwards said...

Beautiful card Sharon! I love the bright papers and your image coloring is fabulous!

Lindsay said...

wonderful card!

I have an award I'd like to share with you if you wanted to pop on over to my blog
http://designsalamode.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

not sure if this is the right place to post my thanks for the wonderful blog candy. thank you so much..and i will be competing in this weeks' challenge

Deb said...

glad you are feeling a little better! Your card is so beautiful, love the muted tones, it has a vintage look to it!

Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

KarenB said...

Your card is just wonderful!!