Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Sweet Shop Sketch Challenge - SSS100

Just a quick post today on card I made using the wonderful sketch at The Sweet Stop. They are celebrating their 100th sketch this week.  I thought it was a dandy so I used it on this card that I made for my daughter. The image is By LORi Designs called "Harper" from the Puddle Jumper collection - I love this darling image and it's perfect for a girl card.

Here the Sweet Stop sketch I followed - I told you it was a dandy this week!

And here's a little closer look at the By LORi Designs image.  "Harper" was colored with Copics and I used Cosmo Cricket's "DeLovely" collection papers on this card. I could use these papers every day - I love the fun bright colors and patterns.  I made the flower with the rhinestone center and paired it with one from Recollections.  And that's it! Pretty quick to put together using the sketch. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet, gorgeous colours, love your papers xx

Unknown said...

Your card is so adorable. I love all the bright and girlie colors. Your flowers are wonderful.

Karen Howard said...

This is really beautiful! Love the image and layout you used! Your cards are amazing, I'm your newest follower. Hugs, Karen

ThePurplePlace said...

She is absolutely Adorable! This is one of my favorite BLD images and you made such a great card! Actually, I greatly admire all of your cards and love your talent!!

Keep up the great work!

Hugs,
Lis

CreativeMish said...

Very cute! and what a fun image. I love the Spring colors

Jess Willison said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Such bright colours!

Dawn Easton said...

Sharon she's darling! Love those images!!!