Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cute and Cuddly with By LORi Designs

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Today I'm sharing another image from By LORi Designs in a card that I made for a friend whose baby girl is due to arrive any day now. I had fallen for this adorable digi stamp from By LORi Designs and thought it would make a fun card for her.

 This darling digi is in the Sugar Sticks collection called "Girl with Stroller" and you can find her HERE at LORi's store. I paper pieced almost the entire image using Shery K Designs digital papers "Sweets" collection.  The background papers are also from the same collection.  The crocheted flower is Prima and the center is a build a brad from Stampin Up.

Today is also the start of a new color challenge at the By LORi Designs Challenge site.  All you have to do is create a card using a By LORi Designs image and these colors: Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizazz, Melon Mambo and Regal Rose. You might just win a free digi image from the By LORi Designs collection.

Now be sure to stop by the By LORi Designs Challenge site and see the inspiring work from the design team using this color combination. You definitely don't want to miss that!

And stay tuned because LORi Boyd is releasing all new digi stamps at By LORI Designs on Friday, March 4th and this is a little bit of a peak on that. So there's lots going on at By LORi Designs this week and good reason to come back often and visit us there!

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Heide said...

Sharon, what a great card, love all the DP and your friend is going to love this baby card. Look at the cute little baby peeking out of the buggy...how cute.

Jess Willison said...

She is sooooo cute Sharon! Love it!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

LorettaL said...

Look at all the polka dots!!!!!!!!! Fabby project!

coldwaters2 said...

This is one beautiful card those papers and image are totally fabulous I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mary J said...

Gorgeous Sharon - I luuurve it!

Brook said...

Cute card. I love the paper piecing!

Laney said...

Sharon this is gorgeous, your friend will love it!!
I have just emailed you ..letting you know in case it ends up in your spam folder
hugs
laney

Genevieve said...

So, so cute, love it :)

Zulma said...

Hello Sharon! your card is so beautiful, love all the d/p and the image is so cute.
Thanks for your comments in my blog. I made a tutorial for the little flowers. Please visit me: mylittlescrappyowl.blogspot.com
Hugs, Zulma
p.d. tell me what you think about my tutorial